Subject: Meeting request - Eurofi - Budapest - Minister Jürgen Ligi & ESMA Chair Verena Ross
From: "Rebecca Ball" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: "Valner Lille"
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 17:07:41 +0300

Hello,

I am contacting you on behalf of ESMA’s Chair, Verena Ross, to ask if it
would be possible to organise a meeting between Minister Ligi and Chair
Ross at the Eurofi conference in Budapest, or in the side-liens of the
informal Ecofin. She would essentially wish to discuss CMU with the
Minister.

I hope it will be possible to organise a meeting and I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,

Rebecca.

 <https://www.esma.europa.eu/>

 <https://twitter.com/ESMAComms>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-securities-and-markets-authorit
y-esma/>

Rebecca Ball
Assistant to the Chair

201-203 rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris - France

Tel: +33 (0)1 58 36 51 12
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.esma.europa.eu/> www.esma.europa.eu

Any email from the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) is
sent in good faith, but shall neither be binding nor construed as
constituting a commitment by ESMA except where provided for in a written
agreement. This email is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in
whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately via email and delete this email from
your system.
This communication and any attachments may contain personal information.
ESMA processes personal data in line with Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 and
Decision ESMA40-133-716. For more information, please see ESMA's  Data
Protection Statement on  <https://www.esma.europa.eu/data-protection>
https://www.esma.europa.eu/data-protection. In case of queries, please
consult ESMA's Data Protection Officer ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ). You may also contact the European Data
Protection Supervisor ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.